There’s a lot of competition out there, and much of it can come from Internet competing businesses. So, much like a first date or job interview, you have to dress your business for success! It’s crucial to the success of your company as it provides potential customers’ and clients with their first impression of your business. The outside of the building and surrounding property is a direct reflection, particularly for service-oriented businesses. Your customers want to know that you will take as good care of them as you do your environment. Exhibit pride in your property and your employees will feel it too, they’ll get a morale boost from the newly awakened attention to detail.
- Invest in a beautiful landscape design for a welcoming experience.
- Be safety conscious. Have a plan in place to clear away snow and ice from the front of your shop or office building, as well as your parking lot. (You’ll prevent accidents that may otherwise occur).
- Have your lawn mowed and raked regularly, for a well-groomed look.
- Any drainage issues or have blockage should be dealt with quickly.
- Clean up any trash from outside and surrounding area. If employees smoke, provide a receptacle outside for them, in order to avoid cigarette butts from accumulating.
- Replace any burnt outside lights, you’re open for business! And when the holiday season is over, take down the lights!
- Hire a window cleaning service to keep the windows bright and clear. Show off your window displays and enable browsing, crucial for shops and restaurants.
- Is your signage visible from the street? If not, time to rethink your signs.
Mountain Road commercial landscaping services focus on architectural design, installation, mulching, lawn care, hardscapes, retaining walls, and planting. Our commercial services guarantee a welcoming curb appeal to any size business. We offer yearly contracts to manage your property no matter the season. Call today for an estimate; from lawn maintenance to bed edging and shrub trimming, to mulching and lawn fertilization we will keep your lawn and landscape looking fresh from spring through fall.
Pocono Mountains: (570) 350-6408
Lehigh Valley: (610) 428-4102
Landscaping and Hardscaping Services
Lawn Maintenance, Fall Cleanup, Snow Removal
Poconos to Lehigh Valley, PA
Monroe County, Northampton County, Pike County, Lehigh County, Carbon County and Wayne County, PA Areas