Yes, but it’s important to take the same steps as you would in any other planting season:
- Dig hole twice as large as root ball.
- Loosen the roots at the bottom and side of the root ball.
- Place the root ball in the hole so that it is at the same level in soil as before it was dug.
- Backfill the hole with a mixture of existing soil and enriched topsoil.
- Make sure to tamp soil in to prevent settling and to keep the shrub/tree from leaning.
Proudly Serving: the Lehigh Valley, the Poconos, Emmaus, Fogelsville, Coopersburg, Breinigsville, Allentown, Reeders, Mt Pocono, Tobyhanna, Pocono Pines, and Tannersville.