If you’re looking to add some oomph to your property, paver driveways and walks are a beautiful addition to any home or business property.
1. Pavers are available in stone, brick or concrete
2. Aesthetically pleasing, impressive and luxurious, especially compared to alternative poured cement or asphalt
3. Add tremendous value and curb appeal to your property
4. Many color, style and pattern choices are available to complement your house and landscaping
5. Individual pavers can be removed and replaced easily, if necessary, unlike poured concrete and asphalt driveways
6. Extremely durable and can handle the weight of vehicles without cracking or becoming damaged
7. With the use of paver sealer, you can prevent stains that would otherwise occur from oil leaks, spills or rubber.
8. Costs for paver driveway or walkway vary, depending on the materials used
9. A professionally installed and maintained concrete paver driveway or walkway can last 25 to 50 years
10. They require very little maintenance
11. Offers more traction when wet than poured concrete
12. Popular choice for not only driveways and walks, but patios and pool surrounds as well and they will all coordinate well together
For professionally installed driveway and walkways, call Mountain Road Landscaping for consultation.
We also provide architectural landscape design, construction, and maintenance to residential and commercial customers. We design and build custom outdoor living spaces, outdoor kitchens, paver driveways and walkways to fit your style and budget throughout the Lehigh Valley, Poconos and surrounding areas.
Pocono Mountains: (570) 350-6408
Lehigh Valley: (610) 428-4102
Landscaping and Hardscaping Services
Lawn Maintenance, Fall Cleanup, Snow Removal
Poconos to Lehigh Valley, PA
Monroe County, Northampton County, Pike County, Lehigh County, Carbon County and Wayne County, PA Areas