Now that autumn is almost over and the winter months are upon us, it is important to think about how to protect your investment in your landscaping.
- Check your trees and shrubbery for dead limbs and any signs of weakness.
- Remove any dead, damaged or diseased branches before the next snow.
- Don’t shake off now or ice from branches, wait until the snow melts to assess any damage.
- Prune or have your trees pruned.
- Keep plants well-hydrated, yes, even in the winter.
- Protect any fragile plants from freeze with burlap
- Keep salt away from tree and plant roots where ever possible.
- Remove leaves from the lawn, as wet leaves can kill the turf.
Mountain Road Landscaping offers a range of services to our customers after we have completed the design and installation of their dream outdoor living spaces throughout the Lehigh Valley and Pocono area.
Happy Holidays and Happy & Healthy New Year from Your Friends at Mountain Landscaping!
Pocono Mountains: (570) 350-6408
Lehigh Valley: (610) 428-4102
Residential and Commercial
Landscaping and Hardscaping Design & Installation Services
Lawn Maintenance, Fall Cleanup, Snow Removal
Serving the Poconos to Lehigh Valley, PA
Monroe County, Northampton County, Pike County, Lehigh County, Carbon County and Wayne County, PA Areas