Driveways are often a neglected item when considering ways to increase property values and curb appeal. The driveway, and walkway, shouldn’t be ignored because they are actually an important factor in creating a warm and welcoming environment, in addition to their practical side for your outdoor living space.
Homeowners should seriously consider stone pavers.
- Great for circular driveways or any other shape or size driveway.
- Pavers are available in stone, brick or concrete.
- Colors hold up over time, they don’t fade the way stone, brick or asphalt does.
- Stone and brick are usually attributed to expensive and elegant homes, so by installing pavers it will give the property a more valuable appearance.
- Certainly, are considered to be a more elegant and more aesthetically appealing than an asphalt or pebble driveway.
- Pavers will give your property a more polished and finished look.
- Will complement the look of your home, hardscaping and landscaping. Coordinates with any exterior style, whether it is country, European (Italian,
- French or Spanish style), Contemporary, etc.
- Extremely durable and can handle the weight of vehicles without cracking or becoming damaged
- So versatile, they are available in so many colors, sizes, and shapes.
- When properly laid out they can last for years, upwards of 25-50 years.
- Require little maintenance as compared to other materials such as asphalt.
- Can be pressure washed with satisfying results.
- Mountain Road Landscaping designs and custom builds driveways, walkways, patios, creating fabulous outdoor living spaces, in addition to incredible landscapes, to fit your style and budget.
Mountain Road Landscaping
Pocono Mountains: (570) 350-6408
Lehigh Valley: (610) 428-4102
Residential and Commercial
Landscaping and Hardscaping Design & Installation Services
Patios, Outdoor Kitchens, Walkways,
Lawn Maintenance, Spring Cleanup
Serving the Poconos to Lehigh Valley, PA
Monroe County, Northampton County, Pike County, Lehigh County, Carbon County and Wayne County, PA Areas