Spring cleaning your home and yard does wonders to lift you out of the winter funk and revitalizes those whether they physically do the work themselves or hire someone to do it for them. Clutter and chaos is mentally exhausting and an uncluttered environment provides a more relaxing atmosphere for families. Couples and families that engage in physical activities help bond them together. These are just a few of the reasons why spring cleaning is a popular household ritual.
Tips for cleaning up your outdoor space
- Clear away leaves, branches, and clutter
- Haul off compost debris
- Mow and water the grass
- Re-edge and clean garden and flower beds
- Redefining the borders of the lawn
- Re-seed any damaged areas
- Prune and trim all trees and shrubs.
- Aerate the lawn
- Resolve any drainage issues
- Plant new flowering plants and trees
- Throw out damaged above ground pools
- Toss out old lawn furniture and purchase replacements
- Explore some of the interesting outdoor living space trends
Tired of your old outdoor living space? No time to DIY, Mountain Road Landscaping specializes in providing our customers in Jim Thorpe, Northampton and the Lehigh Valley area with brilliant and unique landscape design options as well as landscape maintenance services. We take great pride in our work; every part of the landscaping process is mapped out, organized, and implemented with precision and care to our customer’s satisfaction.
Pocono Mountains: (570) 350-6408
Lehigh Valley: (610) 428-4102
Residential and Commercial
Landscaping and Hardscaping Design & Installation Services
Lawn Maintenance and Spring Cleanup
Serving the Poconos to Lehigh Valley, PA
Monroe County, Northampton County, Pike County, Lehigh County, Carbon County and Wayne County, PA Areas